Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Three Years


Jeremy and I have been married 3 years today. The time has flown by and we have 2 beautiful children. We are very grateful for their sweet spirits and their happy dispositions. They are very special and we are thrilled to spend each day with them.


Jeremy and I feel very lucky and blessed each day. Jeremy has a good job that provides for our needs and allows me to be home where I need to be. I love being a mother. Watching Elizabeth and Andrew grow and learn new things is amazing.


Jeremy is such a good father. He is mindful of each of their needs and makes sure time is spent with each child every day. He also does a wonderful job of making me feel loved and appreciated. I hope he feels the same.

6 comments:

Rees Family said...

Happy Anniversary. It is crazy to think that you guys have been married for three years and look what you have produced in that amount of time. Congrats and I hope you had a fabulous day.

Chrissy said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a great day together. Isn't marriage fun?! We are so glad you married into the family. :)

Melody said...

How exciting! Congrats on the anniversary. Time goes by so fast! E's hair looks so cute in pig tails!

Melody said...

I heard the news from Mark yesterday! Congrats to Jeremy! Thank you I hope I get well. I think it is traveling to my ears. It feels like I have water in them. I am not sure though. Love Mel

Emily said...

Hi!

Melody sent me over here to peek at your cute life.

I am (Elder) Jeff Loria's wife, Emily. I think Jeff and Jeremy were companions in Australia-- and I think they met up in Prescott, but that was over 4 years ago!

I'm going to send Jeff over here for a looksie when he gets home!

Emily said...

Oh, I forgot: you can check us out at
www.littlemommaandcompany.blogspot.com

Happy 3 years to you!