Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Elizabeth has watched several different groups of Irish dancers on TV this morning, and has been practicing her own little jig. She jumps and kicks, just like the River Dancers. She even ran to her bedroom and asked for her skirt...I guess you have to wear appropriate dancing attire when you're 2.

Elizabeth has refused to have her hair combed for several days now. I did manage to get it fixed for church on Sunday, but not without a battle. Her hair grows so fast. She really needs her bangs cut, but won't stay still enough for me to do it.

2 comments:

GrandmaJ said...

Everyone needs to do a little jig dance once in a while! Elizabeth takes after her mother in not wanting her hair fixed. Grandma never had luck in fixing Moms hair after 2 years of age.

Chrissy said...

I want to see her jig! Maybe you can come up for an Easter party? I already bought the plastic eggs :) (at a yard sale for a screaming deal!)