Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Goodbye

After Three years of blogging. I am closing the pages of this blog and consolidating our family happenings into one site. From now on I will be blogging our family life on Andrew's blog. http://www.aolsenstory.blogspot.com/

I originally created E and A's blogs to capture milestones and highlights as they grew from infants to toddlers. For Christmas my sweet husband printed and bound the books for safe keeping. I now have a wonderful hard copy of my babies first years. Since I have two children who do everything together it seems more appropriate to capture our lives together as a family instead of individually. We are grateful to all of those who have visited this blog and smiled at our silly Elizabeth. She is a sweet girl.

Sarah

2 comments:

GrandmaJ said...

Our lives are dynamic. Nothing stays the same for very long especially in the lives of our children. Grandma and Grandpa are greatful for this blog to see the first three years of Elizabeth's life. Thank You

TucsonBrowns said...

I'm going to miss E's corner, but will look forward to more fun on A Olsen Story!