Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Making room for Baby


Before I met Jeremy I drove this...


It was a great little car, and so fun to drive. However, it was by no means a family car. So, two weeks after we were married, we bought this...

When I met Jeremy, He drove this truck...

It was such a fun truck to have around, and it really came in handy. Since I have known Jeremy he has moved me 3 times in it, and it was very useful when we were building our house. But it doesn't sit three, and it isn't the most fuel efficient vehicle. So, Jeremy sold his truck yesterday and bought this...

We are hoping it will be a good little commuter car for Jeremy. He currently drives 110 miles each day to work and back and really needs something he can put miles on. When looking for a new vehicle, my request was that Elizabeth and I could fit in his car with him. And, now we have room for baby!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Nice ride!

GrandmaJ said...

Just wait the next vehicle may be a family "mini van."